Alkaline diet helps maintain the proper acid-alkaline balance in the body. In recent years, experts are increasingly talking about the importance of choice is an alkaline diet. To do this, there are a number of reasons: we eat mostly food, our body becomes acidic. This is facilitated by coffee, tea, meat, wheat, sugar and dairy products.
The acidity should be maintained at a pH of 7.4, slightly alkaline side. Our body does its best to maintain this balance. If we eat “sour” food, then a mechanism to support this balance is disturbed.
The body uses the mineral compounds, to maintain the pH balance. This is one of the reasons why we should eat more alkaline foods. Moreover, the lack of alkaline elements, sodium, calcium and outside the cells results in a reduction of other elements alkalinizing potassium, magnesium in the body cells.
For women’s health requires a diet that is 60% alkaline and 40% acid, it allows you to maintain a woman’s body in the proper alkaline range. If the tissue has accumulated too much acid and alkaline deficit to restore the body requires a diet which is 80% and 20% alkaline acid.
What includes an alkaline diet?
• Drink lemon or lime juice diluted with a small amount of warm water.
• Add to the diet of sweet potatoes (yams) and lentils.
• Eat at least 1 cup of dark leafy greens a day.
• Include seaweed in soups and main dishes.
• acid should be replaced with wheat Alkaline oats and wild rice.
• Eat fresh fruits and avoid fruit juices containing concentrated sugar.
• Drink 2-3 cups of chamomile tea and yerba mate in the day.
• Acceptance of pancreatic enzymes during meals helps to alkalize the body.
• Trace minerals and calcium recommended calcium intake to 1200-1500 mg per day.