2Single Arm Swing
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the kettlebell between and slightly ahead of your feet on the ground.
- Hinge forward with a neutral spine and a slight bend in the knees as you grasp the kettlebell handle with your right hand. The left arm can lightly tap the kettlebell on the other side (it will mirror the right hand throughout the movement).
- Pull the kettlebell back through the legs and when your arm reaches your hip, forcefully extend the hips and contract the glutes and core to bring the kettlebell up to chest level.
- Let the kettlebell descend back down the same path, waiting to hinge at the hips until your arm hits your hips.
- Perform 10-12 swings per arm.