Diet is the buzz word among all health conscious people, who want to redesign their lifestyle, by adopting healthy eating habits. It is one way of having a disease free life, with maximum benefits like staying healthy, being in shape, reduce obesity, slowing down the ageing process, and having a soft, supple and glowing skin. Marissa Miller, a famous American Model and once the brand ambassador for “American Cancer Society” quotes “Eating Smart is all about having an awareness of your body”. To put it simply, we must emphasize on the fact that Diet these days is not an option, it is more of a necessity that one should encapsulate to have a healthy living. There are innumerable Diets and Diet charts available. However, one should choose the chart that is apt and more appropriate to them. To name a few you can choose a Blood type Diet, A Mediterranean Diet, Weight Loss Diet Program, Zone Diet, Low Carbohydrate Diet, Hormonal Diet, Detox Diet etc. to inculcate it in your Daily Life Routine. It requires much patience and persistence to follow a perfect diet in daily routine. It is seen often that we are lured by favorite patisseries, sweets, etc. but what we don’t emphasize on the appropriate amount of these items. The ancient Indian medicinal scripture “Ayurveda” also mentions about the importance of Diet and how it is acts as a medicinal supplement for a healthy body.
A Few Tips on Healthy Living through a well maintained Diet practices are:
- Welcome a new day with a big smile, a nice brisk walk, and Lemon- Honey lukewarm water. It rejuvenates your senses and is the best way to shed off extra fat from your body.
- Include Yoga, Exercise and Meditation in your daily fitness regime.
- Do not skip the most important meal of your Diet plan, “The Breakfast”. You can opt to eat a high enriched meal that combines a little proportion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber.
- Replace milk tea with Green tea. Green Tea acts as an oxidizing agent, and helps you in attaining a soft supple skin.
- Always Drink Plenty of Water. At least 3- 4 little of water daily. Water flushes out the maximum toxins from our body via perspiration, sweat and urine.
- Include leafy and Green vegetables, and fruits in your diet. It is suggested by U.S Department of Agriculture to fill half of your plate with fruits and vegetables. A study conducted as a part of Harvard-based Nurse’s Health Study and Health Professionals revealed that the higher the intake of fruits and vegetables, lower are the chances of having a cardiovascular disease.
- Inculcate whole grains instead of regular pasta or white bread in your eating plan.
- Avoid taking Carbohydrates at night. It is because our physical activities are minimal at this time of the day.
A Healthy mind, in a Healthy body, boosts a Healthy Living Lifestyle. Be a change agent and change your life without delay to have a more effective and efficient output in your personal and professional life. Stay Happy and take the first step towards planning your own personalized Healthy Diet for every day.